BUYER CONSULTATION INCLUDES:
- What is the most efficient way to see San Diego property? Local MLS Listings and Local MLS Tour from Jon Morris
- How to see new properties or find off market properties. MLS, FSBO, Yard Sign FSBO's, Coming Soon on MLS and Zillow
- How does financing come into play when making an offer? Loan or cash buyer.
- How does the buyer learn the truth about the condition of the home? Inspections and Title
- What is escrow? When you agree on buyer seller terms i.e. Buyer Offer is accepted by Seller
- Top Luxury, Bargain or New Listings: San Diego, Bankers Hill, Little Italy, Gaslamp, Mission Hills, NorthPark, La Jolla, Downtown, San Diego Metro Uptown, Kensington, Clairemont, Carmel Valley, Rancho Santa Fe, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Encinitas Ranch, Leucadia, Solana Beach, Cardiff By The Sea, Carlsbad and more!
- Purchasing Wants and Needs of your buying situation. What is necessary and what can you live without
- Financing and How You Will Buy Your San Diego Home, Down Payment, Payments of HOA. Net Sheets
- Buyer Inspections and Request For Repairs, Negotiating through the escrow process.
- Closing Costs You Will Incur.
Jonathan Morris is proud to offer San Diego Buyers Agent services. The goal is Helping to achieve your goal, whether buying or investing for the future, downsizing or First Time HomeBuyer San Diego, I proudly offer FREE buyer consultations, First Time Home Buyer consultations and Investor Representation.
Most homes for sale in San Diego are listed on the traditional MLS which syndicates to local agent websites, real estate companies' websites and lead generation websites like Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com. HomeSnap has syndicated with the San Diego MLS to bring you a user friendly experience. My link is below.
Buyer Consultation in San Diego
After we have determined the financing situation of your San Diego Luxury Home purchase we will begin the home buying search for your dream property in San Diego. I have loan officers ready to help you find the loan of your choice. Once we find a property to write an offer on we will research the home to make sure the property has no defaults. Once we have an accepted offer on a home we will open up escrow with the Offer To Purchase and Escrow Instructions (RPA). Once our Escrow officer is chosen, he/she will guide us through the process, while we provide the paperwork process. Through the escrow we will inspect the purchase property and after inspections are complete we will move forward to funding and closing date. For more information contact Jon Morris.....for the home buyer process.