You may be asking yourself, should I sell during the Holidays? The answer is Yes you can definitely still Sell a Home during the Holidays in San Diego. There are a few things you May want to look after, one being to decide whether or not to go list your home with us during the Holidays. Marketing can be difficult but many people are still looking to make a New Year switch, sometimes the beginning of the year can be a great time to buy a home, with less competition as far as seasonal buyers. Many buyer during the Holidays have less competition and are far more serious about the move.
1) Create a friendly atmosphere for all types of buyers
2) Look at curb appeal and freshen up any touches
3) Remove clutter in your home, this is essential in Any Home Sale!
4) Clean the garage out, look ready to move!
5) Think about a Showing aschedul with your Agent, call me 619-786-4371 for consultations! Home Buyers and Home Sellers in San Diego!
6) Listing during the Holidays is ok!
I serve Sales & Leasing, Referrals in the San Diego County area. Including Downtown, Little Italy, Bankers Hill, Hillcrest, University Heights, North Park, Kensignton, Mission Valley and North County, Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Torrey Hills, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Cardiff, Carlsbad and surrounding.
Facebook Me: http://facebook.com/sdpropertygroup
San Diego Real Estate Agent Jon Morris.